Autumn Yoga Mountain Retreat October 17 - 21, 2018
at the Dahlonega Spa Resort in Dahlonega, GA
Want to get away for 4 nights and enjoy the beauty of the autumn leaves in the mountains?
Then come join us for an all-inclusive yoga and meditation retreat at the Dahlonega Spa Resort.
Typical daily schedule:
- A gentle morning yoga class to awaken the body from 8:00 - 9:00am
- Breakfast of fresh fruit, granola, yogurt, pancakes, eggs or oatmeal
- Free time to enjoy the mountains, go for a hike to see the many waterfalls, go horseback riding, get a massage, body treatment
- Lunch with a great selection of salads and entrees
- Free time to take a nap, sit on the porch and read, explore the towns of Dahlonega or Helen, GA, visit a vineyard or walk the labyrinth
- Afternoon class from 5:00 - 6:15pm of either yin yoga, guided meditation, mindfulness practices or restorative yoga
- Enjoy a relaxing dinner among new and old friends with nutritious and delicious local food
- After dinner, go into town for some nightlife, take a soak in the outdoor jacuzzi or curl up in bed with a good book.
- We will have a fire ceremony on the last evening to close the retreat.
Dahlonega Spa Resort is a peaceful, mountain getaway for rejuvenation and relaxation. It’s located on 72 acres near the historic gold-rush town of Dahlonega, GA, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The property includes:
• 14 comfortable rooms
• 8 cozy cabins equipped with mini fridges and small coffee makers
• Restaurant with seating for 40
• A serene, 1200 square foot yoga hall/meeting space
• Four room spa
• Large outdoor Jacuzzi
• 40 foot walking labyrinth and 1.5 miles of walking trails
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATIONS:
All of the guest rooms are tastefully decorated, well appointed, have a private bath and walk-in shower. Please note that there are no phones or televisions in any of the guest accommodations however they do offer WiFi throughout the resort.
The West Wing has 8 guest rooms each with either a King or one Queen bed, are connected to the Main Inn through a breezeway and have a garden or mountain view. - SOLD OUT!!
The Cabins are nestled in the woods surrounding the property. All 8 cabins have either a king or two queens, a sitting area, small refrigerator, coffee pot and individual heating and air conditioning for your comfort. Each cabin has a small covered porch and chairs. Wooded views are available from each of the cabins and they are pet friendly! - SEVERAL CABINS LEFT!
ABOUT THE FOOD:
Each of the 3 buffet meals can be enjoyed from the large porch overlooking the mountains or inside the lovely main house. The meal plan will start with dinner on the night of Wednesday, October 17th, and end with breakfast on Sunday morning, October 21st. The restaurant offers healthy, locally sourced fare of fish, chicken and a variety of vegetarian options. They are happy to accommodate dietary preferences with advance notice.
HOW DO I GET THERE AND WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
It’s so easy! Dahlonega, GA is about 90 minutes north of Atlanta (depending on traffic) and a 6.5 hour drive from Jacksonville, FL. Check in is at 3pm so please plan to arrive between 3 - 4pm on Wednesday, October 17th. Our first yoga class will be at 5pm Wednesday followed by dinner. On Sunday, October 21st, please plan to check out and leave the resort after breakfast between 10 - 11am.
RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 Days/4 Nights with your choice of accommodations
- Three healthy and delicious meals each day
- Yoga and meditation classes daily
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- Starting at $900 (based on double occupancy, transportation not included)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations before Sept 15th will receive a full refund. After Sept. 15th, participants will forfeit 50% of the payment and after October 3rd, no refund will be given.
Ready to sign up for this amazing retreat? Select your room type below and then hit "Pay Now". You will be directed to PayPal for payment using a credit card or PayPal.